IFSC code finder helps you get the Bank’s details. Visit now & get the list of Bank IFSC Codes, MICR codes, Branch details, Addresses, Phone No & more at Kreditdeals.
The Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) is an 11-digit alphanumeric code that uniquely identifies all banks and their branches that participate in the online funds transfer process.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) assigns the IFSC Code to each bank branch in order to monitor online money transfers. Without a valid IFSC Code, electronic or online transactions for transferring funds via NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer), RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement), and IMPS (Immediate Payment System) cannot be initiated.
- The IFSC Code is used to support electronic or online fund transfers via NEFT, RTGS, and IMPS.
- The code enables the respective bank with the IFSC Code, as well as the RBI, to track and maintain all financial transactions made using online payment services in real time.
- When making an online payment to another bank, the IFSC code is required so that the bank can identify the specific beneficiary’s branch where the amount must be credited.
- The International Financial Services Code (IFSC) supports in the unique identification of all banks and their respective branches, allowing customers to avoid fraudulent activity while facilitating online fund transfers.
Hassle-Free Fund Transfer: The IFSC code facilitates the transfer of funds from one bank account to another in a quick and easy manner. The use of the IFSC Code is required in order to facilitate all electronic or online fund transfers via NEFT, RTGS, or IMPS.
Transaction Tracking :The RBI uses the IFSC code to keep a regular track of all banking transactions, reducing the possibility of any discrepancy in the fund transfer process.
Unique IFSC for every branch :The IFSC code aids in the unique identification of all banks and their respective branches, thereby assisting customers in avoiding any potential errors.Error Exclusion :The IFSC code helps users carry out the fund transfer process securely, hence eliminating the possible chances of any fraudulent activity in the online fund transfer process.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) assigns an IFSC code to each bank branch to monitor online transactions, which consists of 11 characters and a combination of three essential components.
- The first four characters are the bank code.
- The fifth character is a zero.
- The last six characters represent a specific branch code.
Please Check the example of IFSC Code of ICICI Bank Lake Town Branch, Kolkata, Wes Bengal, India.
|ICICI Bank Limited Code||Zero||ICICI Bank Limited Branch Code|
- What does IFSC stand for?
IFSC stands for Indian Financial System Code in its entire form.
- What is the purpose of IFSC?
The Reserve Bank of India’s IFSC, or Indian Financial System Number, is an 11-digit alphanumeric code that is used to identify all bank branches within the National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) network.
- How can I make EMI payments against my Housing loan?
You can either pay the EMI through offline channels or through net banking.
- When can I get back the documents that I deposit as a security with the bank?
When you pay back the entire loan the collateral submitted can be taken from the bank.
- Can I apply for joint loan with my spouse?
Yes, you can apply for joint loan with your spouse.
- Can I get the tax benefits from the Loan?
Yes, you can avail the tax benefits with the loan.
The tax benefit under section 80 C allows the maximum tax deduction of up to one lakh fifty thousand.
- Can I switch from fixed to floating rate of interest during the tenure of my loan?
Yes, most banks allow this.
- How to reduce the loan tenure?
You can reduce the loan tenure by increasing the EMI or reducing the interest rate or by prepaying a part of the loan. You can also have a combination of all the three.
- What is a loan co applicant?
A loan co applicant is a person who shares the same responsibility as the borrower in repaying back the loan. A co applicant should be a blood relative or an immediate family member.
- Can I apply housing loan Online?
Yes, it is possible for you to Apply Housing Loan online.
- What is the maximum tenure for house loan?
The maximum tenure for house loan is 30 years.
- Does the interest rate vary from bank to bank?
Yes, the housing loan interest rate vary from bank to bank.
We are here
To help you
Looking for Personal Loan, Business Loan , Home loan or Car loan ? Quick funding and Hassel free process . Instant apply for any kinds of Loans .